Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fact and fiction.

If I don't come to my senses and stop posting things here, then the reader should probably know that this blog material comes from various sources.  Big chunks may come from the series of novels (5) that I wrote about an incarnated angel (Amazon.com - Ophan, Prince of Thrones).  Essays may come from an online forum that I posted to for many years where people discussed various questions relating to religion and God's mysteries, like what happens after death.  I may post some stories that I wrote as examples for my high school classes. 

No matter what I post here, my purpose will always be the same, and that is to challenge the reader to consider things outside of the traditions and "beliefs" of others.

Believing is seeing - but how does one talk about the supernatural to a world full of people who have NEVER been touched by it?

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet

No comments:

Post a Comment